Further Information on Clinic Dates
Further dates, including a larger session at Kilton Community Centre will follow when we have confirmation of delivery dates of children’s vaccines.
** This session will be a larger event. Patients will have the opportunity to visit stands provided by other Healthcare Providers and Voluntary Community Organisations to get information about the services they provide.**
No Appointment is necessary. Patients can drop in to any of the sessions.
For more information contact your registered surgery.
Who can have a flu vaccination?
- Patients over 65 years of age (born on or before 31/03/1955).
- Those in receipt of Carers allowance or who are the main carer of an older or disabled person.
- Pregnant ladies.
- Healthy Children aged 2 & 3 (DOB – 01/09/2015 up to and including 31/08/2017).
- A weakened Immune system due to disease or treatment.
- Adults with a BMI of 40 or above.
- Patients with one or more of the following conditions:
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Neurological Disease such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease or learning disability
- Splenic dysfunction