MJog is a text and email messaging service which is free for patients to use.
It can be used for the following:
- Remind patients of upcoming appointments.
- Remind patients when their chronic disease reviews are due.
- Pass information to patients about events such as flu fayres.
- Ask you to give us important information to update your medical records.
The system allows you to text back to:
- Cancel an appointment, which makes it available for another patient.
- Tell us you do not wish to have your review.
- Tell us that you do not want a flu vaccination this year.
- Help us keep your records up to date.
Our reception staff have been asked to confirm mobile telephone numbers and email addresses at every opportunity and to check whether these are shared between family members. If you do not wish us to contact you by this method of communication please let the reception team know.