- Hepatitis B (travel) – Payable by patient – per dose – £40.00 x 3
- Hepatitis B *(employment) – Payable by employer – per dose -£40.00 x 3
- Yellow Fever (includes certificate) – £85.00
- Meningitis (ACWY) (includes certificate) – £81.00
- Yellow Fever & Meningitis (ACWY) (includes certificate) – £127.00
- Rabies – full course – £183.00
- Japanese Encephalitis – full course – £204.00
- Tick Borne Encephalitis – full course – £172 (Adult) – £156 (Children)
- Additional letter/replacement certificate confirming vaccination status – £20.00
(*a form, available from reception needs to be completed by your employer prior to receiving your vaccination)
Please note the above prices include consultation/advice and administration of the vaccine.
Please note that some vaccines may need to be ordered either by the Pharmacist or the surgery. It is preferable that you arrange an appointment at leave 8 weeks prior to your journey.
Please also complete and return the Travel Risk Assessment, available from reception or our website, at least 4 days before your appointment. Your appointment may be delayed or you may be asked to re-book if this is not returned in advance of your appointment.