Salaried GP with potential progression to Partnership option
Full-time/Part-time/Term-time Contract considered
Salary £93,728 pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced GP to join our team. We are a forward thinking, supportive Practice that embraces new ideas and innovation with the aim of producing better patient outcomes and efficient ways of working, whilst achieving a good work life balance and supporting specialist interests. We are looking for a GP with the same vision to help us deliver ‘outstanding’ medical care to our patients.
- CQC rating of Outstanding
- 10 GP Partners, 10 Salaried GPs
- 4 Practice Paramedics undertaking home visits
- 3 Practice Pharmacists assisting with medication reviews
- Experienced Management Team
- Experienced and well developed nurse and administrative team, including Nurse Practitioners
- Established Primary Care Network
- Excellent integration with community nurses and the voluntary sector
- Named Secretary and Mentor for each GP
- Outside/Specialist interests encouraged
- Happy to support new GPs who wish to apply for post CCT fellowship
- Funding for external relevant accreditation
- High achieving Practice
- Advanced Training Practice
- Well established SystmOne GP Practice
- Close to Clumber Park, A1 and M1 and within easy commuting distance from Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield and Mansfield. London less than 1.5 hours by train
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please provide details as requested, complete the GP Application and Declaration Form and submit with the documents detailed.
Applications are welcomed by either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Larwood Surgery, 56 Larwood, Worksop S81 0HH.